Outdoor Yoga Hammock
- Size: 250x150cm
- Color: 1# Dark purple yoga hammock, 2# Tianlan color yoga hammock, 3# Bao blue yoga hammock, 4# red yoga hammock, 5# silver-gray yoga hammock, 6# orange yoga hammock, 7# black yoga hammock, 8# Fruit Green Yoga Hammock, 9# Violet Yoga Hammock, 10# Yellow Yoga Hammock, 11# White Yoga Hammock, 12# Dark Green Yoga Hammock, 13# Pink Gamma Hammock
- Function: Fitness equipment
- 1.Vibrantly colored and mild shimmer yoga studio-quality aerial swing trapeze set beautifully crafted from high strength parachute material fabric.
- 2. Multi-loop climber strength daisy chains featuring an iron-clad load capacity of 200 lbs per hanging strap ensuring your safety on any of our aerial yoga hammocks
- 3. Whether using it for inversion therapy for spinal decompression or upper body strength building such as using it as a dip stand, the versatile aerial yoga sling is sure to invigorate your health.
- 4.Ways to Use- It can work as an exercise swing, yoga trapeze, inversion trapeze, inversion hammock swing, and aerial swing. Great for beginners or experienced alike!
- 5.You can install an aerial yoga hammock indoor, outdoor, using a door mount bar, door frame, exposed beam, tree branch, ceiling mount, ideal for practicing aerial yoga anywhere. Please notice that the Mounting accessories are not included.
- 1 (This product does not include a hanging plate, extension belt, etc. if you need to purchase additional) First install the hook, fixed plate, or steel pipe that can bear the weight on the ceiling. The distance between the two hooks is preferably 50 cm to 80 cm. Mounting hooks, etc., need to be perforated in the ceiling, and the suspended ceiling is not suitable for installation (installation must be on a fixed object that can bear weight)
- 2 anti-gravity yoga hammocks are folded from 1.4 to 1.6 meters in length. If the beam top is higher than 2.7, you need to add a chrysanthemum rope (additional if necessary)
- 3 hooked the mountaineering hooks at both ends of the anti-gravity yoga hammock to the end of the chrysanthemum rope.